Owing to their low-noise in operation, very low emission of stray magnetic fields or EMR (Electro-Magnetic Radiation), stay cool, powerful, small size and low weight (approx. 50% of conventional transformers), toroidal transformers are the best to use in building state of the art electrical energy supply systems.
In contrast to laminated core transformers, the grain-oriented toroidal cores made of silicon iron, which we use, have neither air gaps nor single metal plates.
The coupling factor is almost one. This structure and the windings which completely cover the core minimize the leakage field.
We also offer you a magnetic shielding box which will completely suppress the residual leakage field.
Our toroidal transformers are designed for a frequency range of 50-60 Hz. For higher frequencies, we use other core materials (iron powder cores, ferrite, MPP, High Flux, special wound cores, etc).
- Output up to 15,000 VA
- Special dimensions flat, large diameter or high, small diameter
- Static copper foil shield
- Magnetic shielding
- Strand connections
- As many primary and secondary windings as desired
- Reinforced insulation up to a RMS voltage of 10,000 V.
- Fuse protection by means of thermal protection switch and / or thermal cut off.
- Terminated with all types of plug and socket connectors.
- Mounted three phase assemblies.
- Sealed in standard and special cases.
- Manufactured up to temperature class F.
- On request we mark our products with your own label.